Ideal location to visit Paris for sightseeing or business
Hôtel Vendôme Saint Germain is located in the heart of the Latin Quarter in Paris, near the Saint-Michel district and the city’s main tourist attractions, accessible via the many metro stations. You are just a few minutes’ walk away from Île de la Cité, Notre-Dame cathedral, the Pantheon, the emblematic Sorbonne University, a pleasant walk in Jardin des Plantes and discovering the incredible Galerie de l’Évolution.
Address: 8, Rue d’Arras, 75005, Paris, France
- 48.847414º48º 50' 50.6904" N
- 2.351494º2º 21' 5.3783999999998" E
Could not find one of the locations specified in the source or destination. Check that the search is well written.
We could not calculate the route according to the values of origin and destination.
Sorry, we can not provide results for your search. Please try again.
Free private parking!
By booking on our official website (limited spaces, subject to availability and with advance booking only).
Excellent public transport communications
You can get around Paris easily by bus, metro or RER train. The city has an extensive public transport network.
The nearest metro stations to the hotel are: Cardinal Lemoine (Line 10), Maubert-Mutualité (Line 10) and Jussieu (Lines 7 & 10)
There are also many bus and train lines near the hotel for your transport connections: Gare d’Austerlitz, Gare du Nord, Gare de l’Est, Gare Montparnasse and Gare de Lyon.
Near the hotel
- La Sorbonne (600 yds.) – 8-minute walk
- Notre-Dame Cathedral (800 yds.) – 10-minute walk
- Pantheon (500 yds.) – 7-minute walk
- Saint-Michel district (850 yds.) – 10-minute walk
- Maison de la Mutualité (240 yds.) – 3-minute walk
- Rue Mouffetard (650 yds.) – 9-minute walk
- Cluny Museum (750 yds.) – 10-minute walk
- Jardin des Plantes (850 yds.) – 8-minute walk